Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Chapter 72: Transfer week!!

Hi everyone!

Well, like the subject line says, just last night we got our transfer calls. For me, this is the last one so that is pretty weird. But anyway. It turns out that I will not be staying in Newcastle for my last six weeks. I'm moving to Leeds tomorrow!! Woo! I'm going to go work in the uni area there with a lovely sister from France. So lots of changes. Sister Chee is moving as well, but she's going to Sheffield. So the change is a bit unexpected, I didn't think I'd leave, but that's how life is. Sometimes the unexpected happens!

Other than that, this week was a bit more on the boring side but that's okay. We're still finding and teaching. We taught a new girl named Helen a few days ago, and that lesson was really good! At the beginning, she just wanted to chat and was like "What sort of stuff are you guys wanting to push on me here?" But by the end she was listening really closely and was really excited to receive her own Book of Mormon. She was also excited because it was free haha. But it was a great lesson and probably the highlight of our week, since it's been a struggle to teach new people.

Sorry this letter is a bit shorter but I've got lots of errands to go run today! I have loved living in Newcastle so much, it's pretty much my second home now, and I'm really sad to be leaving. There are so many amazing people here that I will miss like crazy! But I know Leeds is going to be a really fun adventure and it's going to be a fast and furious six weeks.

I hope you all have some fun this week! Don't forget to smile! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Larson

All the sisters with Rachel and Angela cuz they left me this past week. :( So sad! 


These are pictures from the BBQ last week



No comments:

Post a Comment