Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Chapter 58: "Endure to the End" Days

Hi everyone!

Well this week had its ups and its downs, as do most weeks. But I definitely learned a lot, as you always tend to do on missions. This week we had a great lesson with Mandy - oh man, she's just so cute. And I love her because she's got things figured out. She was talking with me before the lesson officially started and she was like, "You know, my life has just been so much better since I got baptised! Is that normal?" And I said yes. And she continued: "I'm just happier and things are going well with my family and their business is going well and my school work is all going well." And so I told her that Heavenly Father was blessing her for being faithful and obedient and reminded her to keep being obedient so she can continue to enjoy these blessings. And she said, "Oh, of course I will do that!" Love her.

Then this week we also found Li, one of our investigators from a while back! He had gone to China and we had lost contact so it was sad because it was so golden. But we saw him on the street this week! And he agreed to meet with us! Yay! So that was awesome since the rest of our week was less than stellar.

As for the subject of this letter, there were definitely a few days this week that really tried my patience. In one of those days, I honestly stood still for like two minutes straight just thinking, "Am I going to cry, or should I just laugh about this?" You know those days, where it seems like you're trying so hard to be good and then something goes wrong, so you try to be positive, and then another thing goes wrong, and then you get a bit annoyed, and then another thing goes wrong, and then you just want to punch a wall. I had a few of those days this week. I call them "endure to the end" days. Because sometimes, not everything goes the way I want. Sometimes life is hard. But that's just part of being alive and being a human. It's part of our mortal experience. And so we just have to endure to the end and pray for help and then go to work. So I learned that lesson this week, and I'm grateful that I did.

Well I hope you all learned something this week and had a good week! Remember to do something nice for someone else! You never know, they might be having one of those "endure to the end" days and you just might help them get through it. :) Love you all!

Love,
Sister Larson
A waiting for the bus selfie.

More delicious food (that i made this time).


I still love dolphins.

Here's that one Darth Vader guy playing the piano
 I talked about a few weeks ago. He's real. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment