Friday, April 3, 2015

Chapter 59: Miracles Come After the Trial of our Faith

Dear everyone,

Yes, after our pretty lame week last week, we finally had some things happen this week. So it was an awesome week. We had a few miracles! Which I will now tell you about.

Miracle #1: Jone. 
We met Jone on the street last Sunday street contacting and set up an appointment with him for the following Thursday. So we meet with him and have an awesome lesson 1 and we schedule him for baptism! And he's talking with us afterward and is all "You know, I have some questions that might not be answered. But I'm really scared of death. Like, is that normal? What do you guys believe about that?" And we were like. "Oh boy, do we ever have an answer to that! To be continued, mate, next time we meet we will tell you." And he agreed to read the Book of Mormon. SOLID.

I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on our neighbor's tree!

Miracle #2: Li.
You might remember Li from a while ago. We had a lesson, we ate hot pot together, he went to China, we never saw him again, met him on the street randomly. Well we had a great lesson with him, found out he read a large part of 1 Nephi while he was gone (man, so good) and scheduled him for baptism as well!!! WOOT. 

Yummy Chinese food from a feast we had a few days ago
Miracle #3: Zoe.
We found Zoe street contacting. She is really talkative and so we talked to her for like half an hour when we first met her. Well we saw her twice this week: the first time we tried to teach, but she just wanted to chat. The second time, we actually taught and it was stellar. She's like "I love reading Bible stories. Does this Book of Mormon have any stories in it?" Uh, yes, yes it does. BOOM. 

The lovely English sky at sunset yesterday. :)
Miracle #4: Hot pot.
This wasn't actually a miracle... we just ate hot pot on Saturday with Crystal, Doris, Fang Fang, and Am. ... But it was delicious. 

Anyway, this week was great and really taught me a lesson about being patient in my afflictions, and then the Lord will give me success. It's true. So if you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on! Things WILL get better, it's doctrine. :) I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! Happy Spring!

Love,
Sister Larson
This is my zone. We're pretty good looking. :)
 
My companion likes to colour in the pictures
 she gets from the Liahona (in the children's section).
She says, "I'm such a good artist!"



No comments:

Post a Comment