Friday, April 3, 2015

Chapter 60: Late, short, and sweet

Note:  Meagan only sent one letter to family members, due to circumstances explained in her message.  With Meagan's permission I am posting parts of the message that are of interest to everyone.

Hi everyone! It's Meagan! 

Sorry you're all getting the same e-mail, I don't have much time. We ended up driving all the way down to Doncaster today for a doctor's appointment for ****** and now we're in Leeds and I only have a short time to e-mail. But I'll tell you a bit about the week! Oh, and today we went to a CASTLE! It is called Bosover Castle, or something like that, near Chesterfield. You can look it up. It's way cool and I'll have pictures next week. Again, sorry this week's e-mail is lame.  I'm still totes jelly you guys went to Disneyland, but it sounded really fun! And i loved the pictures. Man that sun looks nice right now. It's raining like crazy out here. As for actual missionary stuffs this week... it was slower than the week before but not too bad. We had a really good lesson with Li last week and it was awesome. He said he really felt something different and is progressing so well! We also met with Jone yesterday and he is doing so well too. He read so much in the Book of Mormon since the first time we met him. So that was really good. Other than that, it was a week where my patience was tried here and there but I have really tried to be good with that! So yeah. And I won't have time to send out a mass e-mail, so if you want to post this on the blog you can or you can just tell everyone to wait for a really cool e-mail next week, haha! 

Well I hope you are having a great day, again, sorry this is lame but it's better than nothing, right? haha. I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!

Love, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment