Thursday, April 16, 2015

Chapter 62: Deja vu

Dear Everyone,

This week has been pretty great! The weather was gorgeous up until about last Friday... and then it got super cold again. It was like a little teaser for what summer will probably be like. But we saw a way awesome double rainbow yesterday, so even when it's raining there's still beautiful things to be seen. :)

Some of the beautiful scenery of England in the spring!
A really cool rainbow (hopefully it's visible) 
We had one really cool miracle this week! Well, more than one, but one that was especially noteworthy! Last Monday while street contacting, I said hi to this Asian guy and he looked around all confused. When he saw me, he was like, "Oh, hi!" like he knew me. So we stopped and talked to him and it turns out that Sister Chee and I had contacted him a while ago on the street and just given him a mormon.org card. I didn't really remember him, which I felt slightly bad about since he remembered me, but it was okay. As we were saying good bye, we invited him to an activity that night. He said he'd maybe go, and then said, "I still have your card! I didn't lose it!" And he proved it later by texting us haha. So that was way cool. He ended up going to the activity that night, meeting with us on Wednesday, and then going to a baptism on Friday and having a lesson with us afterward!! So that was way awesome. Even when there were very few students on the street, Heavenly Father still put a prepared person in our path!!

As for Li and Jone, they're doing quite well. Li is supposed to be having a baptismal interview this week, so please pray for him that everything will go well and he will be able to make his date! Jone is working towards a later date, but has been making changes in his life in order to obey the commandments. He also reads the Book of Mormon every day, which is quite impressive.

As for me, I'm still happy here in wonderful (occasionally sunny) Northern England. I love being a missionary! It's the best decision I've ever made! Thank you for all your prayers and support. I hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you!

Love,
Sister Larson


No comments:

Post a Comment