Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 66: Best Weekend Ever!



Hello everyone!

So like I said, this weekend was awesome. Why? I'll tell you. Because on Saturday, Martin got baptised!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! He and this guy named Vincent (who has been investigating for about as long as I've been in Newcastle) were baptised!!!!!!! It was tied for the highlight of the week. It was a great service, the Spirit was so strong, and I'm so proud of Martin for making this decision. He has come so far since the first time we met him! His story was just a miracle from beginning to end. It truly was a testimony to me of how people are prepared by the Lord for us to find and teach. So yeah that was amazing.


Also, I got to talk to my wonderful family on Sunday! That was probably also the highlight of my week. They're just so cute! I can't wait to see them again in a few months. It made me realise once again how important the family is to us as individuals and as a central part of God's plan for all of us. So treasure your families! 

Well this week was also transfer calls. I found out that I'm staying in Newcastle yet again! This means I'm most likely going to stay here for the rest of my mission. I'm excited to see the further miracles that are waiting here in this wonderful city that I love! 

I hope you all have a great week and that you go and tell your families that you love them!!! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Larson

This is me and Sister Xie taking selfies. Because we can.
Also my eyes look ridiculously big. Sister Xie calls me a
Chihuahua because she says my eyes are too big for my body. Whatevs.

The actual castle!!! This is the field where they filmed
the flying scene in Harry Potter 1. It was so great. I walked
on the same ground that Daniel Radcliffe walked on. Hehe. :)

More pics of Alnwick, particularly of me when I dressed up like a princess.
 Yes, I'm an adult. Yes, we were the only adults there dressing up. No, I am not ashamed. :)

This is me and my comp. I am the queen and she is the king.
 Apparently, it's because she has the bigger chair.


Flying a broomstick at Alnwick castle last week!!
 I am just too cool for the world. Also i'm a boss at flying now.


No comments:

Post a Comment