Thursday, May 7, 2015

Chapter 64: Many Mini Miracles Make Meagan Mirthful

Note: the original title of this email was "Week 64 - My dad is better at coming up with titles for my e-mails, so I'll just let him do it."  She is correct, and so I did. :)

Hello all!

Well this week has been pretty amazing to say the least. After a meeting together as a district to decide what we could do better to improve our area, we decided as a companionship to have shorter lessons with people so we could meet with more people and thus progress our investigators while still supporting our recent converts. And it worked like a charm!!

Paul is officially scheduled for baptism on the 12th of June!!! So excited! We made a plan for him to get over his challenges and be baptised. He has help up his end of our bargain, and I've held up mine as well. :)

Martin is going to be baptised next Saturday, the 9th of May, fingers crossed! He's doing great though and so I have no doubt that he'll make it. He has just progressed so much since the first time we met him. 

Li has a new date now, and with him it really just comes down to whether or not he desires to be baptised. I really hope he does, especially because I've seen him progress a lot too. However, we were all given our agency and so ultimately, all I can do is invite and encourage and pray. 

Jone is also scheduled for late May. He is doing so great! Usually we meet people at the Metro station at 9:30 on Sunday mornings to go to church. He showed up a day early... haha on Saturday morning he calls us and he's all "Where are you guys??" And we said, "Buddy, it's Saturday. Come back tomorrow." And he was like "Oh... Right, sorry." Aw, bless him!! He is so ready.

So basically, this week was just a lot of me getting to witness miracles. Honestly, I barely did anything. I was just obedient and tried to do missionary stuff, and look at what Heavenly Father has blessed us with!! It is so amazing how He is so eager to bless us and all we need to do is obey and wait patiently for the blessings to appear, sometimes subtly, sometimes not, in our lives. I love the gospel! I love being a missionary!! I hope you all had a great week and that the weather continues to be warm and sunny for you! Here it's sunny, not so sure about the warm... Heehee. Love you all!

Love,
Sister Larson
Me and Sister Chee with flowers in our hair
The Elders are really enjoying the springy weather and the beautiful flowers!! Haha.

Grandma, baby, and daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment